Chef de Cuisine Drops - Vegan MILC cashew chocolate 40% cacao
Easy melt and handle drops format
- Taste - Mellow & creamy, from the Malagasy cashew nuts with notes of fruit, raison from the fine cacao of Sambirano. Fine texture. Long finish.
- Drops format ( 1-3g)
- Colour - Light red brown
- Alternative to Milk Chocolate
- More* - Fibre, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Niacin, Folate, Vitamin E, Vitamin K,, Mono and Poly fats
- Less* - Sugar, Saturated Fats, NO Cholesterol
- Fine Cocoa origin - Sambirano, north west Madagascar and Malagasy Cashew nuts.
- Freshly crafted in Madagascar
- No added flavours
- No chemical processing
- No alkalisation
- Vegan & Vegetarian
- 1.6 x cocoa than EU standard
- 44% less added sugar than EU milk chocolate standard.
- Application : For Chocolatier, chocolate confectionery, chocolate drink, pastry, glacier. Melting temperature is 45°C (stirring until they all melt) Divided into 1/3 and 2/3. Pre-crystallize the 2/3 till 28°C is reached then mix with the 1/3 and use the mix at 29°C.
- Crystallization temperature: 27°C Indicated temperature of use: 29-31°C
- Ingredients : Cane sugar, Madagascar cocoa butter, Madagascar cashew nuts , Madagascar cocoa beans, GMO free sunflower lecithin. Cocoa solids 40% min.
- Allergy advice : For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD. Made in a factory that handles cow's milk and soya.
- Storage conditions
- Net weight 2kg Order code MAD-CCN-040-D2KO