MILK CHOCOLATE COUVERTURE
- Taste -Forest fruit flavours of the fine cocoa combine with creamy and caramel flavours. Smooth melting and texture.
- Colour - Lighter brown/red mahogany from the rare criollo-trinitario cocoa and milk solids.
- Fine Cocoa origin - Sambirano, north west Madagascar
- Freshly crafted in Madagascar
- No added flavours
- No chemical processing
- No alkalisation
- Application : Milk chocolate for enrobing, for confectionery, pastry, mousses,creamy chocolate dessert, ice cream and sorbets.
for chocolatier, chocolate confectionery, pastry, glacier.
- Melting temperature 45-50°C. Crystallisation temperature 28°C,use at 30-31°C.
- Ingredients : Fine Madagascar cocoa beans, cane sugar, whole cow milk powder, GMO free sunflower lecithin. Cocoa solids 50% minimum
- Nutrition Facts
- Storage conditions
- Net weight 1Kg ( 10 X 100g)
- Dimension of Packet 180mm X 180mm X 50mm
- Order code MAD-CLN-050-01KO