DARK CHOCOLATE COUVERTURE
- Taste - Fruit flavours, hints of orange and forest fruits from the Fine Cocoa with slight acidic finish. Smooth melting and texture.
- Colour - Light brown/red mahogany from the rare criollo-trinitario cocoa
- Fine Cocoa origin - Sambirano, north west Madagascar
- Freshly crafted in Madagascar
- No added flavours
- No chemical processing
- No alkalisation
- Pure Madagascar Cocoa Mass 47%, Madagascar Cocoa Butter 53%,
- Vegan and Vegetarian
- Application : Chocolate making to chocolate decoration, desserts and baking. Chocolate confectionery, pastry, glacier.
- Melting temperature: 50°C-55°C,Crystallization temperature: 28°C,,Indicated temperature of use: 32°C
- Ingredients : Fine Madagascar cocoa beans. Cocoa solids 99% minimum.
- Nutrition Facts
- Storage conditions
- Net weight 1Kg ( 10 X 100g)
- Dimension of Packet 180mm X 180mm X 50mm
- Order code MAD-CDN-100-01KO